- Impact is a fast growing Belgian based staffing company with focus on technical profiles.
The company has also an engineering secondment activity and a Polish sourcing entity.
Yearly turnover is about 70 mio Euro and daily employment reaches 1300 people.
- Impact’s major shareholder is the Euronext listed private equity company GIMV.
- The strategy is to realize substantial organic growth in combination with acquisitions in Belgium, The Netherlands and Germany.
- The organic growth will be enabled by investments in international recruitment channels by means of own subsidiaries in other European countries as well by investments in digital channels & technology.
- De Business Controller - Analyst is member of the Finance team and reports to the CFO.
Purpose of the function
- De Business controller-Analyst is responsible for reporting, analysis & planning . He/she needs to be able to bring insights in the performance of the group on different levels and advice the group management on strategic decision taking.
- The corporate business controller is the right hand of the CFO and will be involved in a broad range of managerial aspects.
Roles & responsibilities
- Weekly & monthly management reporting to different layers within the organization
- Managerial narrative to the monthly reporting
- Board pack reporting
- Client reporting sets
- Relevant drivers of revenue & gross margin
- Multidimensional in depth gross margin analysis : by legal entity – by branch – by customer – by COS component
- SG&A analysis
- Cash flow statement & cash generation
- DSO & Working capital
- Cost price calculation
- Planning & Control
- Process owner of the yearly budget cycle & rolling forecast
- Cash planning
- Long term business plan
- Business partnering.
- Supports & partner with the business units and branch managers , regional directors and management team
- Assisting in M&A process : due diligence, expert sessions, business plan, valuation
- Project management
- Functional owner of the BI software implementation
- Key user BI
- Education : Master Applied Economics (TEW) or Commercial Engineer (handelsingenieur)
- Analyst : strong analytical capabilities
- Number cruncher with business acumen
- Knowledge of reporting & BI sofware : eg clickview/clicksense PowerBI, Cognos
- Strong knowledge of Excel
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Preferable Big 4 experience in audit or financial analysis
- Full proficiency in English & working proficiency in French
- Good communicator
A pleasant and dynamic workplace Room for initiative and responsibility-taking A competitive remuneration with interesting extra-legal benefits (a.o. a company car, insurances, etc.)Can you identiy yourself with this profile and are you looking for a new challenge ?Then don’t hesitate and send your application with updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.