• You will be asked to lay complete roofs on new constructions.
• You will also renovate roofs.
• You put the frames - the seals - the insulators and different types of roofing material (Roofing / EPDM) for flat roofs.
• You realize lathing and counter-lathing
• You lay tiles, slates and drainage elements (zinc)
• you have min 2 years of experience on a similar position
• you speak English on a min. A2 level
• you are reliable and punctual
• you are a team player
• you are looking for a long-term, stable job
• Fully legal employment according to Belgian law among which social security, health insurance, building up the right for a Belgian pension
• Salary from 16 € gross/hour
• Furnished accommodation - single rooms, unlimited internet, water, gas and electricity included - payable 72€/week
• Refund of transport cost to Belgium up to 125€ after four work weeks
• End of year bonus - 8,33% of gross yearly salary
• Holiday bonus - 15,38% of gross yearly salary
• Child benefits for every child
• Transportation provided (depending on distance from accommodation)
• Guidance from our multilingual coordinators