Description de fonction
- You’re passionate for metal assemblies.
- You perform fine mechanical assemblies on an independent basis, based on technical drawings.
- Performing basic electrical assemblies are also part of your duties.
- You are also responsible for the mechanical and electrical testing of the material.
- Higher secondary technical diploma, specialization mechanics - electromechanics.
- Experience in reading technical drawings and a feeling for fine work.
- Working autonomously & also a team player and oriented.
- 10 years of experience in fine mechanical assembly work.
Ce que nous offrons
- Fully legal employment according to Belgian law among which social security, health insurance, building up the right for a Belgian pension
- Salary depends on experience
- Furnished accommodation - single rooms, unlimited internet, water, gas and electricity included - payable 72€/week
- Refund of transport cost to Belgium up to 125€ after four work weeks
- End of year bonus - 8,33% of gross yearly salary
- Holiday bonus - 15,38% of gross yearly salary
- Child benefits for every child
- Transportation provided (depending on distance from accommodation)
- Guidance from our multilingual coordinators