We value your privacy!
1. Who should you contact if you have questions?
IMPACT NV, having its registered office at Luikersteenweg 167, 3500 Hasselt and registered in the Crossroads Bank for Enterprises with number 0464.633.166, is the controller of your personal data.
IMPACT NV declares that as controller it respects the Belgian privacy legislation, as well as the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation from its entry into force.
In our organisation the data are only accessible to people who need access to this data to do their job.
If you have more questions and/or want more information, you can always contact our DPO Audrey Busieau at the following contact address email@example.com.
2. What are personal data?
The General Data Protection Regulation defines personal data as follows:
All information about an identified or identifiable natural person. Identifiable is considered a natural person who can be directly or indirectly identified, more specifically based on an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location details, an online identifier or one or more elements that are characteristic for the physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or social identity of this natural person.
Special categories of personal data are also processed. The processing of special categories of personal data shall be understood to mean:
Processing of personal data from which race or ethnic background, political opinions, religious or philosophical convictions, or the membership of a trade union are apparent, and genetic data, biometric data with a view to the unique identification of a person, or data about health, relating to someone's sexual behaviour or sexual orientation.
3. Which personal data are processed?
All kinds of personal data of candidates and temporary workers are collected and processed. This concerns the following personal data:
- A copy of your identity card or residence permit and possible work permit if applicable.
- A copy of your driving licence if this is necessary for the contract of employment.
- Photographs and videos.
- Payroll information such as: your national register number, your address, your civil status, your bank account number, the composition of your family, your date, place and country of birth, your phone number, your e-mail address, the composition of your family, your nationality, your sex, your language.
- Your pay and pay slips.
- The name of a contact in case of emergency situations.
- Checklist reception and job sheet.
- Documents and evaluation forms in the context of employment at a SCC certified company.
- Your training certificates and possible test results.
- Your social security documents.
- The certificate of medical suitability if necessary for the contract of employment
4. What happens on our website?
Every time you visit our site we save the following personal data:
- Your domain name (IP address) when you visit our webpages.
- Your e-mail address if you post messages/questions/orders on this website.
- Your e-mail address when you notify this to us.
- Your e-mail address if you take part in discussion forums.
- All information regarding the pages of other sites you consulted to navigate to our site.
- All information regarding the pages you consulted on our site.
- All information you provided voluntarily (e.g. survey information and/or site registration).
This information is used:
- To improve the content of our website.
- To contact you later for direct marketing purposes.
If you notify your postal address via the web to us we may send you periodic mailings with information about products and services and upcoming events.
If you notify your phone number via the website, we may call you with regard to information about our products and our services or upcoming events.
If you notify your mobile phone number via the website we may contact you via text message (SMS/MMS/etc.) relating to information about our products and our services or about upcoming events (for direct marketing purposes) if you gave your explicit consent for this or if you notified your number to us.
If you notify your e-mail address via the website we may contact you by e-mail relating to information about our products and our services or about upcoming events (for direct marketing purposes) if you gave your explicit consent for this or if you notified your e-mail address to us.
You can be contacted both by us and by companies/organisations that belong to our commercial partners. With regard to this we refer to item 7 of this policy relating to your rights.
If you don't want to receive mailings, telephone calls or e-mails from any company anymore, contact the Robinson list of the Belgisch Direct Marketing Verbond: www.robinsonlijst.be, toll-free telephone number: 0800-91 886 or by post: BDMV, Robinson list, Buro&Design Center, Heizel Esplanade B46, 1020 Brussels).
When you visit our website certain data are saved based on cookies that are installed.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are saved on your computer or device when you visit a website or use an application. The cookie file allows us to recognise your browser when you visit the online service or for subsequent visits.
Cookies can be installed by the server of the website or application you visit, but also by servers of third parties that co-operate with this website or application.
You can refuse or manage the installation of cookies in your browser settings. At any time you can also delete all the installed cookies from your computer or mobile equipment.
Which cookies does our website use?
Our website uses functional cookies (predominantly temporary cookies) to make the use of our website possible and/or to simplify it. You can also disable the cookies in your browser, but this may negatively affect the operation of our website. As soon as you close and exit your browser or the application these cookies are deleted.
Third-party cookies are cookies that are managed and installed by a third party (e.g. YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, Vimeo, etc.). Third-party cookies therefore ensure that certain data following your visit or use of our website are sent to third parties. For this we refer to the statements these parties give on their own websites regarding this: Facebook, Twitter, Google/Youtube, Vimeo, etc. Be aware that these statements may regularly change.
Our website installs a cookie of US company Google, as part of the “Analytics” service. Google Analytics uses “cookies” (small text files that are installed on your computer) in order to help the website analyse how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about the way you use the website (including your IP address) is transferred to, and stored by, Google on servers in the United States. Google uses this information for the purpose of assessing your use of the website, to create reports on website activity for website operators, and to offer other services related to website activity and internet use.
By using this website, you consent to your information being processed by Google in the manner and for the purposes described above.
6. Why are these personal data processed and what is the legal ground for the processing?
Your payroll information, pay and pay slips and your social security documents are collected with a view to our payroll administration. The legal ground is the execution of an agreement.
The name of a contact is collected so that in an emergency situation we can contact a member of the family or a close relative. The legal ground is the need to protect the employee's vital interests.
Your cv, letter of motivation and notes made during the first interview as well as test results and evaluation forms are processed with the purpose of the recruitment process. The legal ground is our legitimate interest.
Your training certificates are collected in the context of your employment at one of our customers. The legal ground is the execution of an agreement.
Photographs and videos are collected and processed for internal communication and for marketing purposes on our social media. The legal ground is your prior consent
A copy of your identity card or residence permit and possible work permit are collected with the purpose of the recruitment process. The legal ground is our legitimate interest.
A copy of your driving licence is collected if necessary for the contract of employment. The legal ground is the execution of an agreement.
Your civil status and any dependants are necessary for the calculation for tax and social purposes.
We also collect a reception and job sheet checklist. The legal ground is the execution of a contract of employment.
We collect documents and evaluation forms in the context of employment in an SCC certified company. The legal ground is our legitimate interest.
We collect the certificate of medical suitability, if necessary, in the context of an employment. The legal ground is the execution of a contract of employment.
The data we save when you visit our website are processed. The legal grounds are your prior consent and our legitimate interest.
7. Term of the processing
The personal data of candidate-temporary workers are saved for up to 3 years after the last qualitative contact. After expiry of the term you will be contacted again with the request as to whether you want to stay in the database longer to be contacted for available positions.
The personal data of temporary workers who effectively worked via us, are kept for 5 years following the conclusion of the last contract. After expiry of the term of 5 years you will be contacted again with the request as to whether you want to stay in the database longer to be contacted for available positions.
Your personal data are saved in accordance with the specific legislation in any case, as well as limitation periods which oblige us to keep your personal data longer, for example to defend ourselves against a legal action.
8. What are your rights as a temporary worker?
8.1 Right of access
You have the right of access to your personal data free of charge and at any time, as well as to the purposes for which we process your personal data in accordance with the provisions that apply in the sector.
8.2 Right to rectification, erasure and restriction
You are free to notify your personal data to us, or not. In addition you always have the right to obtain from us that we rectify, supplement or erase your personal data.
You cannot object against the processing of personal data necessary for our payroll administration and the data we need to keep and process based on the law.
You also have the right to obtain a restriction of the processing of your personal data.
8.3 Right to object
You also have the right to object against the processing of your personal data for serious and legitimate reasons.
8.4 Right to data portability
You have the right to receive your personal data which we process in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and to transmit those data to another controller and this in accordance with the provisions that apply in the sector.
8.5 Right of withdrawal of consent
In so far the processing is based on your prior consent, you have the right to withdraw the consent.
8.6 Automatic decisions and profiling
The processing of your personal data does not comprise any profiling and you will not be submitted to any automated decision-making process.
8.7 Exercise of your rights
You can exercise your rights by filling out the request form, available on this page, and clearly specifying which right you want to exercise.
You have the right to lodge a complaint with the Belgian Privacy commission: Commission for the protection of privacy, Drukpersstraat 35, 1000 Brussels, Tel. +32 (0)2 274 48 00, fax + 32 (0)2 274 48 35, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
This is without prejudice to a provision before a civil court.
If you were to suffer damage following the processing of your personal data, you can institute a damage claim.
9. Transfer to third parties
Some of your personal data we process can be transferred to third parties. It concerns the following data:
- On the one hand payroll information is transferred to our payroll processing company Partena, with the purpose of the execution of our payroll administration and on the other hand to the authorised public bodies in the context of our legal obligations.
- Your form of address, surname, name, address, national register number, language are transferred to Edenred for the allocation of meal vouchers.
- Your name and surname are transferred to Sodexo for the allocation of eco vouchers.
- Your surname, name, national register number, phone number and e-mail address are transferred to UnifiedPost, with the purpose of managing your electronic contracts of employment.
- Your payroll information, your medical information and information about your employment are transferred to AG Insurance (industrial accident insurance) in the context of our legal obligations in case of an industrial accident/accident on the way to work.
- Your name, surname, national register number and job sheet are transferred to our External Occupational health services Attentia in the context of the health and safety policy.
- Your cv, letter of motivation and possible test results are transferred to our customers to be used in certain positions.
- Your anonymised cv, letter of motivation and possible test results are transferred to our prospective clients to be used in certain positions.
- If necessary your payroll information is transferred to our customer, where you are employed, with a view to a permanent employment at this customer or a possible training.
- If necessary your payroll information is transferred to our training partners for the registration of a training in the context of your employment.
Some third parties process personal data under orders of our organisation to carry out a certain task. With all these organisations, who act as processors, we reach processing agreements and do all we can to ensure your personal data are sufficiently protected.
Your personal data shall not be sold, nor leased, distributed or made commercially available otherwise to third parties, except as described above or with your prior consent.
Your surname, name and position are also transferred to our customers in case you will start your labour performance there.
Your personnel file can also be transferred to the audit office to conduct an audit in the context of obtaining/keeping quality labels of, among others, the professional federation and external audit partners.
In rare cases it is possible we need to disclose your personal data in pursuance of a judicial order or to comply with other binding legislation or regulations.
10. We protect your personal data
IMPACT NV does all it can to protect your personal data as well as possible and to protect your privacy as much as possible. IMPACT NV adopts all technical and organisational measures required for this, because your privacy is important to us!
11. Changes to this privacy statement
This privacy statement is not a static document. It can and shall change over time. You will be notified of any changes on time.