• Transport of beverages, and other transport
• Transporting goods in the area of Benelux and Germany.
• Sleeping in the truck - 3-5 times/week.
• Drivers license CE
• Code 95
• Communicative knowledge of English or German
• Fully legal employment according to Belgian law among which social security, health insurance, building up the right for a Belgian pension
• salary 11.850€ gross/hour + 1.4165€ netto/hour
• Furnished accommodation - single rooms, unlimited internet, water, gas and electricity included - payable 72€/week
• Refund of transport cost to Belgium up to 125€ after four work weeks
• End of year bonus - 8,33% of gross yearly salary
• Holiday bonus - 15,38% of gross yearly salary
• Child benefits for every child
• Transportation provided (depending on distance from accommodation)
• Guidance from our multilingual coordinators