Wire EDM is a contactless method of machining that is computer controlled. It is in fact CNC machining. The wire ( electrode ) moves at a static speed through the work piece according to the path programmed in the computer. This method of machining allows metal base products in a mold to be shaped into the desired shape.
As a CNC wire EDM you are responsible for:
- programming, operating and setting up a number of new CNC wire EDM machines.
- you are responsible for performing operations that are not possible with a lathe or a milling machine.
- You preferably obtained a training in metal sector of design techniques or mechanical engineering.
- Several years of experience in a similar position.
- You can read technical drawings and use a caliper and micrometer.
- Experience with Heidenhain / Fanuc / ISO control and independent programming.
- You are progressive, solution-oriented, accurate and flexible.
- You like to work in a team.
- You are willing to work in 2 shifts.
- Fully legal employment according to Belgian law among which social security, health insurance, building up the right for a Belgian pension
- Salary depends on the experience
- Furnished accommodation - single rooms, unlimited internet, water, gas and electricity included - payable 72€/week
- Refund of transport cost to Belgium up to 125€ after four work weeks
- End of year bonus - 8,33% of gross yearly salary
- Holiday bonus - 15,38% of gross yearly salary
- Child benefits for every child
- Transportation provided (depending on distance from accommodation)
- Guidance from our multilingual coordinators
You will work in a company that makes molds and small production of tools.