As a CNC Frezer programmer you are responsible for:
- Operating and adjusting a CNC milling machine (for manufacturing and finishing jigs, automation parts and mold parts)
- You ensure an accurate finish with an eye on delivery punctuality and quality
- You received a training in mechanical design techniques with a specialization of computer-controlled machines or equivalent through experience.
- Knowledge of CNC programming languages: ISO programming, Fanuc, Heidenhain, ...
- You can work accurately and you have an eye for quality.
- You can work independently and efficiently.
- You attach great importance to order.
- You are willing to work in 2 shifts.
- Good knowledge of English.
- Fully legal employment according to Belgian law among which social security, health insurance, building up the right for a Belgian pension
- Salary depends on the experience
- Furnished accommodation - single rooms, unlimited internet, water, gas and electricity included - payable 72€/week
- Refund of transport cost to Belgium up to 125€ after four work weeks
- End of year bonus - 8,33% of gross yearly salary
- Holiday bonus - 15,38% of gross yearly salary
- Child benefits for every child
- Transportation provided (depending on distance from accommodation)
- Guidance from our multilingual coordinators
Where are you going to work?
You will work in a company that makes molds and small production of tools.
Permanent employment after interim