As fitter you are responsible for the installation of various steel constructions on the site.
This always concerns construction sites in the open air:
- railings & stairs on bridges
- bicycle bridges
- Sound barriers on bridges and slipways
- large constructions
You have to load the structures and materials at the workshop and place them at the various sites/customers throughout Belgium (possibly Benelux and France).
- Experience in steel construction.
- You have insight and can offer technical solutions.
- You work accurately, independently and safely.
- You are flexible in terms of working hours; you leave in the morning between 5 and 6 am and return to the company around 5 or 6 pm. Working long days is not a problem for you.
- Physically demanding work and working in the open air does not scare you!
- Good knowledge of English
- Driving license C
- Fully legal employment according to Belgian law among which social security, health insurance, building up the right for a Belgian pension
- Salary from 14.50 € gross/hour, depends on the experience
- Furnished accommodation - single rooms, unlimited internet, water, gas and electricity included - payable 72€/week
- Refund of transport cost to Belgium up to 125€ after four work weeks
- End of year bonus - 8,33% of gross yearly salary
- Holiday bonus - 15,38% of gross yearly salary
- Child benefits for every child
- Transportation provided (depending on distance from accommodation)
- Guidance from our multilingual coordinators