- You are partly responsible for making polyurethane wheels for forklift trucks, roller coasters and conveyor belts at machine parks.
- As a CNC Turner you work on the following machines: EMAG, Mori Seiki & Miratec according to the Fanuc control.
- Raw materials to be used: Welded steel wheel cores, cast iron wheel cores, stainless steel and aluminum.
- You will mainly measure, set and enter pieces in the machines.
- You can accurately measure a zero point determination with 3-point, micrometer or caliper.
- You like to work in an orderly and neat manner;
- You have experience with Fanuc;
- You can easily read ISO programs and correct them if necessary.
- You have a good knowledge of machining techniques.
- fully legal employment according to Belgian law among which social security, health insurance, building up the right for a Belgian pension
- salary starting at 15euro gross/hour, working in 2 shifts or night, working on custom made pieces
- furnished accommodation - single rooms, unlimited internet, water, gas and electricity included - payable 72€/week
- refund of transport cost to Belgium up to 125€ after four work weeks
- end of year bonus - 8,33% of gross yearly salary
- holiday bonus - 15,38% of gross yearly salary
- child benefits for every child
- transportation provided (depending on distance from accommodation)
- guidance from our multilingual coordinators
Where are you going to work?
Enthusiastic, creative and a driven team. An international player that values open communication and personal growth.
Permanent employment after interim