- Would you like to be part of different projects?
- In this position you take care of the placement and assembly at various sites.
- This can be about custom-made cabinets, kitchens and total interior furnishings.
- Everything is made on site in the workshop.
- You have an A2 diploma in wood or you have the necessary experience as a furniture maker / installer;
- You have strong technical insight and combine this with great perseverance;
- You closely follow the process and provide solutions;
- You express yourself fluently orally in English;
- You also have an eye for details.
- fully legal employment according to Belgian law among which social security, health insurance, building up the right for a Belgian pension
- salary according to the experience
- furnished accommodation - single rooms, unlimited internet, water, gas and electricity included - payable 72€/week
- refund of transport cost to Belgium up to 125€ after four work weeks
- end of year bonus - 8,33% of gross yearly salary
- holiday bonus - 15,38% of gross yearly salary
- child benefits for every child
- transportation provided (depending on distance from accommodation)
- guidance from our multilingual coordinators
Where are you going to work?
An innovative company where family values are very important.
Permanent employment after interim