- You will be responsible for the maintenance, service and repairs of heavy and rolling equipment like excavators, cranes, bulldozers, Dumpers, maintaining
& repairing grabs, lubricating
& restoring cylinders, placing
new valves, performing
welding works (not a must, but a big plus)
- You will fix mostly hydraulic and pneumatic malfunctions
- You will also do repairs like: transmission, break system, engines, etc.
- You will be replacing different kind of parts like hoses, cylinders, chains, lift- and tilt mechanism, valves, etc.
- You will be responsible for general maintenance: changing oil, brakes, filters, tire check-up, changing fluids
- Minimum 3 years experience at similar position of heavy equipment mechanic
- English or German on a communicative level
- Knowledge of hydraulic repairs
- Ability to work independently
- Very good communication skills
- Engagement for a long period
- Fully legal employment according to Belgian law among which social security, health insurance, building up the right for a Belgian pension
- Salary from 16.00€ gross/hour
- Furnished accommodation - single rooms, unlimited internet, water, gas and electricity included - payable 72€/week
- refund of transport cost to Belgium up to 125€ after four work weeks
- End of year bonus - 8,33% of gross yearly salary
- Holiday bonus - 15,38% of gross yearly salary
- Child benefits for every child
- Transportation provided (depending on distance from accommodation)
- Guidance from our multilingual coordinators
Where are you going to work?
You will be engaged all-round for maintenance of various machines.
Permanent employment after interim