• You can read and understand the plans.
• You are responsible for installing Geberit discharge pipes, pressing various types of pipes (copper, thin-walled steel or plastic), drawing wire on pipes, placing and connecting boilers, installing and connecting sanitary appliances and radiators, underfloor heating, placing ventilation pipes, etc.
• You start the boilers and heat pumps including making reports
• You work at different locations and on different sites, both new construction and renovations.
• You can work accurately, you are quality-conscious, customer-oriented and you work in an orderly manner.
• You are responsible for breakdowns and maintenance of boilers and air conditioning, you help your colleague with the installation at HVAC, air conditioning, pumps, etc.
• Good knowledge of electricity. Welding is a plus.
• 3-5 years experience – willingness to learn more
• Willingness to work during the day or during weekend, holiday during the winter months.
• In possession of certificates (G1, G2, Cedicol, cooling certification, ventilation) or some of them and willingness to follow training for the missing certificates.
• Being able to work independently.
• Have a driving license B.
• fully legal employment according to Belgian law among which social security, health insurance, building up the right for a Belgian pension
• salary starting from 15.50 euro gross salary/hour
• furnished accommodation - single rooms, unlimited internet, water, gas and electricity included - payable 72€/week
• refund of transport cost to Belgium up to 125€ after four work weeks
• end of year bonus - 8,33% of gross yearly salary
• holiday bonus - 15,38% of gross yearly salary
• child benefits for every child
• transportation provided (depending on distance from accommodation)
• guidance from our multilingual coordinators