Unlike other garages, our client is a brand dealer (IVECO and FIAT), which means that they are in possession of the latest technical gadgets.
They have all the original pieces, have all the technical information...
- Currently our client have a very high need for diagnostic technicians (experienced candidates!).
- You will work on trucks as well as vans.
- They look for someone who has a lot of experience with the IVECO - FIAT (vans) brand- is a big plus.
- As a diagnostic technician, you not only have to recognize / find the errors, but also solve them.
- In addition to your job, you also have to perform the normal mechanical / electrical work.
- The diagnostic tools are from Iveco and Fiat themselves.
- You speak very good English.
- Fully legal employment according to Belgian law among which social security, health insurance, building up the right for a Belgian pension
- Salary depends on experience
- Furnished accommodation - single rooms, unlimited internet, water, gas and electricity included - payable 72€/week
- Refund of transport cost to Belgium up to 125€ after four work weeks
- End of year bonus - 8,33% of gross yearly salary
- Holiday bonus - 15,38% of gross yearly salary
- Child benefits for every child
- Transportation provided (depending on distance from accommodation)
- Guidance from our multilingual coordinators