• They are placed on the machine that makes the iron nets.
• Steel enters the roll (different thicknesses)
• Are inserted into the machine and are cut to the desired length by the machine
• The rolls are transported with overhead crane
• Machine must be set every time for different thickness of wire that enters the machine.
• This machine makes the nets and welds them together using a spot weld.
• They will receive a full internal training.
• Motivation and perseverance are more important than experience
• The work starts with them, if the nets are not finished on time, the rest cannot continue.
• Work hours from 3 AM at night until 11 AM in the morning, persistence is important here- until 6 PM, shift bonus for early shift.
• you have minimum 3 years of experience on a similar position
• you are able to read technical drawings
• you have completed education in the construction field
• you are a team player
• you are motivated, punctual and precise
• you are in good physical condition
• you speak communicative English or Dutch
• Fully legal employment according to Belgian law among which social security, health insurance, building up the right for a Belgian pension
• Salary from 14.50€ gross/hour
• Furnished accommodation - single rooms, unlimited internet, water, gas and electricity included - payable 72€/week
• Refund of transport cost to Belgium up to 125€ after four work weeks
• End of year bonus - 8,33% of gross yearly salary
• Holiday bonus - 15,38% of gross yearly salary
• Child benefits for every child
• Transportation provided (depending on distance from accommodation)
• Guidance from our multilingual coordinators