- You will work with different equipment like: heavy equipment like:
- agricultural machinery, cranes, excavators… –
- brands such as Schaffer (90%), Genie and Terex (10%).
- Mechanics: knowledge of Diesel engines. Analyzing defects in Diesel engines and repairing, assembling and disassembling them. Recovery and analysis of cylinders, cylinder heads, cylinder head gaskets, valves, transmissions, belts etc.
- Hydraulics: thorough knowledge of pumps. Replacing seals, joints /bearings. Replacing shafts and bushings. Hydrostatics: knowledge of hydrostatic pumps / piston pumps (400 to 500 bar). Be able to measure the pressures with tools like nanometer.
- Electricity: knowledge of electrical installations of these machines. Reading electrical diagrams, analysis of short circuits and carrying out repairs.
- Welding: being able to weld (MIG/MAG).
- Experience with Schaffer equipment.
- Knowledge of diagnosis; repair of electrical and electronic equipment .
- Flexibility and ability to work independently.
- Driving licence C(E).
- Minimum 7 years experience on a similar position.
- Language knowledge: German or French on a higher communicative level.
- Experience in a similar position is a strong asset.
- Good knowledge of hydraulic and mechanical aspects.
- Ability to read and interpret technical drawings.
- Higher technician education in the field of mechanics/ electromechanics.
- Fully legal employment according to Belgian law among which social security, health insurance, building up the right for a Belgian pension
- Salary 14.00-15.00€ gross/hour + 6€ meal vouchers/day
- Furnished accommodation - single rooms, unlimited internet, water, gas and electricity included - payable 72€/week
- Refund of transport cost to Belgium up to 125€ after four work weeks
- End of year bonus - 8,33% of gross yearly salary
- Holiday bonus - 15,38% of gross yearly salary
- Child benefits for every child
- Transportation provided (depending on distance from accommodation)
- Guidance from our multilingual coordinators