• You will work with different equipment like: heavy equipment like:
o agricultural machinery, cranes, excavators… –
o brands such as Schaffer (90%), Genie and Terex (10%).
• Mechanics: knowledge of Diesel engines. Analyzing defects in Diesel engines and repairing, assembling and disassembling them. Recovery and analysis of cylinders, cylinder heads, cylinder head gaskets, valves, transmissions, belts etc.
• Hydraulics: thorough knowledge of pumps. Replacing seals, joints /bearings. Replacing shafts and bushings.
• Hydrostatics: knowledge of hydrostatic pumps / piston pumps (400 to 500 bar). Be able to measure the pressures with tools like nanometer.
• Electricity: knowledge of electrical installations of these machines. Reading electrical diagrams, analysis of short circuits and carrying out repairs.
• Welding: being able to weld (MIG/MAG).
• Experience with Schaffer equipment.
• Knowledge of diagnosis; repair of electrical and electronic equipment .
• Flexibility and ability to work independently.
• Driving licence C(E).
• Minimum 7 years experience on a similar position.
• Language knowledge: German or French on a higher communicative level.
• Experience in a similar position is a strong asset.
• Good knowledge of hydraulic and mechanical aspects.
• Ability to read and interpret technical drawings.
• Higher technician education in the field of mechanics/ electromechanics.
• fully legal employment according to Belgian law among which social security, health insurance, building up the right for a Belgian pension
• salary 14.00-15.00€ gross/hour + 6€ meal vouchers/day
• furnished accommodation - single rooms, internet, water, gas and electricity included - payable 65€/week
• refund of transport cost to Belgium up to 125€ after four work weeks
• end of year bonus - 8,33% of gross yearly salary
• holiday bonus - 15,38% of gross yearly salary
• child benefits for every child
• transportation provided (depending on distance from accommodation)
• guidance from our multilingual coordinators