- You are responsible for the repair, maintenance and cleaning of construction and horticulture machines.
- You fill in the follow-up documents of the work and pass on the information to the people involved.
- You take safety into account.
- Knowledge of electrical repairs
- Thorough knowledge of necessary materials and properties
- Experience with the use of (hand)tools
- You are flexible, helpful and friendly
- You want to learn in a collegiate, hard working team
- Safety and quality are important to you
- Fully legal employment according to Belgian law among which social security, health insurance, building up the right for a Belgian pension
- Salary 15.00€ gross/hour
- Furnished accommodation - single rooms, unlimited internet, water, gas and electricity included - payable 72€/week
- Refund of transport cost to Belgium up to 125€ after four work weeks
- End of year bonus - 8,33% of gross yearly salary
- Holiday bonus - 15,38% of gross yearly salary
- Child benefits for every child
- Transportation provided (depending on distance from accommodation)
- Guidance from our multilingual coordinators
- Work in a dynamic, healthy organization where customer quality and teamwork are central
- Training where necessary to perform your job
Permanent contract after interim