As a truck mechanic you will be responsible for the maintenance as well as the repairs, making you the right key to success.
Your range of duties consists of:You will carry out repairs (mechanical - electrical - sheet metal);You are responsible for carrying out welding work on the trucks;You will replace brakes;You replace filters and oil;You replace tires;
You establish diagnoses and solve these faults.
- English knowledge at a good level
- Willing to learn
- Mechanical knowledge
- fully legal employment according to Belgian law among which social security, health insurance, building up the right for a Belgian pension
- salary depends on experience starting from 15 euro per hour
- furnished accommodation - single rooms, unlimited internet, water, gas and electricity included - payable 72€/week
- refund of transport cost to Belgium up to 125€ after four work weeks
- end of year bonus - 8,33% of gross yearly salary
- holiday bonus - 15,38% of gross yearly salary
- child benefits for every child
- transportation provided (depending on distance from accommodation)
- guidance from our multilingual coordinators