- The disciplines are mainly electricity, mechanics, hydraulics, pneumatics.
- Repair(install and solve faults), and maintain the machines that we import for our customers.
- This mainly takes place on location at the customer's premises, possibly in wind and weather.
- They're active on the whole Belgian market, and little Northern France, very sporadic Netherlands.
- The machines are: telescopic cranes, excavators, aerial work platforms, machines for processing concrete reinforcing bars, concrete plants, etc.
- The most important brands are: Sany (excavators), Schnell Group (reinforcement equipment) and Sennebogen (cranes).
- Other brands are a plus!
- The assignments are mainly on an independent basis, so mainly work alone, if necessary with an extra colleague, depending on the assignment.
- At first there's training provided, afterwards you can leave directly and independently from home.
- Good knowledge of electronic, mechanic, pneumatics and hydraulics
- 5 years experience in a similar function
- Good knowledge of English language (you will be talking with clients on a regular basis)
- Drivers license B is a must
- Fully legal employment according to Belgian law among which social security, health insurance, building up the right for a Belgian pension
- Salary 15,00-18,00€ depending on experience
- Furnished accommodation - single rooms, unlimited internet, water, gas and electricity included - payable 72€/week
- Refund of transport cost to Belgium up to 125€ after four work weeks
- End of year bonus - 8,33% of gross yearly salary
- Holiday bonus - 15,38% of gross yearly salary
- Child benefits for every child
- Transportation provided (depending on distance from accommodation)
- Guidance from our multilingual coordinators