Bekina boots is a medium sized, very diverse family company who take great importance
in the satisfaction level of their employees.
placement of the raw materials (steel top and sole, the lining) on
the mould. The carrousel starts turning and
the polyurethane is injected automatically. When the boot
is finished, the mould opens and you pull the boot out of the machine.
cleaning of the mould to prepare it for the production of the next boot.
And the process starts all over again with the placement of the raw materials
on the clean mould.
- Because of the injection process, a boot leaving the
mould still has some “rest material” that needs to be cut off.
After a training course, you will be working on two different machines to
cut off this rest material and to trim the boot to make it a good looking,
high quality end product.
The company asked potential candidates to watch this job description video before they apply, so they know what the job means: https://jobs.bekina-boots.com/machine-operator/
- Communicative English
- Between A2 and A3 qualification
- You operate machines, the job is very repetitive
- Technical feeling
- Stable CV
- Good reference is a must
- A very nice payment according to your experience, extra 20% for the night shift, food vouchers
- 16 euro gross/ hour early and late shift / 18 euro gross/ hour night shift
- fully legal employment according to Belgian law among which social security, health insurance, building up the right for a Belgian pension
- furnished accommodation - single rooms, unlimited internet, water, gas and electricity included - payable 72€/week
- refund of transport cost to Belgium up to 125€ after four work weeks
- end of year bonus - 8,33% of gross yearly salary
- holiday bonus - 15,38% of gross yearly salary
- child benefits for every child
- transportation provided (depending on distance from accommodation)
- guidance from our multilingual coordinators