- Determine the different machining phases and the adjustment values of the part and the tool (tolerance, surface condition, position, ...)
- Assemble and adjust the cutting tools, position and fix the part and then set the correct parameters (speed, advance, throughput, lubrication, ...)
- Start up and monitor production (pre-production, serial production, ...)
- Being able to detect faults on the machine and make adjustments.
- Control of the produced pieces .
- Operating and monitoring multiple machines.
- Finishing parts, ready for assembly.
- You can work independently and with a sense of responsibility.
- Reading and interpreting technical drawings is no problem for you.
- You have technical knowledge and experience.
- Knowledge of English.
- You are open to learn.
- You can finish pieces from A to Z.
- Fine work with accurate tolerances is your quality.
- You like to work in a clean environment.
• Fully legal employment according to Belgian law among which social security, health insurance, building up the right for a Belgian pension
• Salary depends on experience
• Furnished accommodation - single rooms, unlimited internet, water, gas and electricity included - payable 72€/week
• Refund of transport cost to Belgium up to 125€ after four work weeks
• End of year bonus - 8,33% of gross yearly salary
• Holiday bonus - 15,38% of gross yearly salary
• Child benefits for every child
• Transportation provided (depending on distance from accommodation)
• Guidance from our multilingual coordinators