Most important tasks:
- Mechanics of modern trucks
- Repairing of hydraulics, pneumatics and electrical systems.
- Grounded skills in case of diagnostics, mechanics, hydraulics and electrics of Mercedes trucks.
- Communicative level of English
- Experience with modern tools and systems like: ad blue, common rail, gearboxes as well as with regular mechanics: suspensions, brakes, changing oils and filters
• fully legal employment according to Belgian law among which social security, health insurance, building up the right for a Belgian pension
• salary 15.00€ gross/hour
• furnished accommodation - single rooms, internet, water, gas and electricity included - payable 65€/week
• refund of transport cost to Belgium up to 125€ after four work weeks
• end of year bonus - 8,33% of gross yearly salary
• holiday bonus - 15,38% of gross yearly salary
• child benefits for every child
• transportation provided (depending on distance from accommodation)
• guidance from our multilingual coordinators