• Maintain, service and repair different kinds of construction machines from brands like PUTZMEISTER -PROBST-SICOMA-OMG, etc.
• Repair mostly hydraulic and pneumatic malfunctions.
• Perform repairs of: transmission, brake system, gearboxes, engine, steering system, automatic lubrication system, etc.
• Replace various parts such as hoses, cylinders, chains, lift- en tilt mechanism, valves, etc. and general maintenance: changing oil, brakes, filters, tire check-up, changing fluids.
• Perform works in the field of electricity/ electronics: reading electrical diagrams, analysis of short circuits and repairs - performing minor diagnosis
• you have min. communicative knowledge of English
• you have at least 5 years of experience as an electromechanics or heavy equipment mechanic
• you have experience with dealing with mechanical, hydraulic and electrical issues
• you have knowledge of hydraulic repairs and welding
• you have the ability to work independently
• you are willing to stay in Belgium for a long time
• fully legal employment according to Belgian law among which social security, health insurance, building up the right for a Belgian pension
• salary from 15 - 16,00€ gross/hour, depends on the experience
• furnished accommodation - single rooms, unlimited internet, water, gas and electricity included - payable 72€/week
• refund of transport cost to Belgium up to 125€ after four work weeks
• end of year bonus - 8,33% of gross yearly salary
• holiday bonus - 15,38% of gross yearly salary
• child benefits for every child
• transportation provided (depending on distance from accommodation)
• guidance from our multilingual coordinators