• You will be welding steel grading’s, slatted floors, pig sty (mostly made of pipes).
• You will be welding using MIG/MAG method
• Language knowledge: communicative English
• Experience in MIG/MAG welding
• Experience in welding small, metal pieces, pipes, grading’s.
• Accuracy and punctuality
• Ability to work under time pressure
• fully legal employment according to Belgian law among which social security, health insurance, building up the right for a Belgian pension
• salary 13.00€ gross/hour
• furnished accommodation - single rooms, internet, water, gas and electricity included - payable 72€/week
• refund of transport cost to Belgium up to 125€ after four work weeks
• end of year bonus - 8,33% of gross yearly salary
• holiday bonus - 15,38% of gross yearly salary
• child benefits for every child
• transportation provided (depending on distance from accommodation)
• guidance from our multilingual coordinators