As a mechanic:
- You maintain, service and repair different kinds of forklifts (Merlo, Manitou…) used for stacking, storage, order picking but also some heavy equipment like excavators, loaders, dumpers (equipment of different brands like CAT, Bedford, Hidromek) etc.
- You repair mostly hydraulic and pneumatic malfunctions.
- You perform repairs of: transmission, brake system, gearboxes, engine, steering system, automatic lubrication system, etc.
-You replace various parts such as hoses, cylinders, chains, lift- en tilt mechanism, valves, etc.
-You perform general maintenance: changing oil, brakes, filters, tire check-up, changing fluids.
- You have min. 5 years' experience as a heavy equipment mechanic or mechanic of forklifts.
- You possess knowledge of hydraulic and pneumatic repairs.
- You have min. communicative knowledge of English or French.
- You are willing to learn Dutch and stay in Belgium for a long period of time.
- You are able to work independently.
- You have very good communication skills.
• fully legal employment according to Belgian law among which social security, health insurance, building up the right for a Belgian pension
• salary around 15€ gross/h
• furnished accommodation - single rooms, unlimited internet, water, gas and electricity included - payable 72€/week
• refund of transport cost to Belgium up to 125€ after four work weeks
• end of year bonus - 8,33% of gross yearly salary
• holiday bonus - 15,38% of gross yearly salary
• child benefits for every child
• transportation provided (depending on distance from accommodation)
• guidance from our multilingual coordinators