- The workshop is equipped for repairing electrically powered machines like:
- electric motors
- vibrating motors
- explosion-proof motors
- The repair process consists of electrically testing the windings (rewindings), dismantling the machine, cleaning the parts and correcting the disassembled parts, steaming and drying the windings, replacing worn or heavily damaged parts(eg bearings, seals, gears, etc).
- Assembly, test run and electric measuring.
- The work mainly takes place in our workshop but can also be done on-site at customers.
- Working on a conventional turning and milling machine
- Making parts for electrical motors and tools
- You are an all-round person
- You're educated in mechanics, electromechanics, machine tools
- You have good mechanical knowledge and a basic knowledge of electricity
- Experience with conventional turning and milling
- Experience with welding (TIG and half-automatic)
- You possess a large degree of independence, are aware of safety, are customer-oriented and open to learn.
- You are able to engage in long term employment.
- You are flexible in terms of willingness to work in case of malfunctions or interventions (going to customers).
- You're in possession of a valid drivers license.
- You speak English on a communicative level.
- Fully legal employment according to Belgian law among which social security, health insurance, building up the right for a Belgian pension
- Salary 14.00€ gross/hour
- Furnished accommodation - single rooms, unlimited internet, water, gas and electricity included - payable 72€/week
- Refund of transport cost to Belgium up to 125€ after four work weeks
- End of year bonus - 8,33% of gross yearly salary
- Holiday bonus - 15,38% of gross yearly salary
- Child benefits for every child
- Transportation provided (depending on distance from accommodation)
- Guidance from our multilingual coordinators
Production & Workers