As a general contractor, we at Cordeel always strive for
quality in all construction works that we carry out. We build offices,
logistics centers, bridges, shopping centers, production buildings, apartment
buildings, hospitals, schools and sports infrastructure ... So literally
everything, except private homes.
- They are placed on the machine
that makes the iron nets.
- Steel enters the roll (different
- Are inserted into the machine
and are cut to the desired length by the machine
- The rolls are transported with overhead crane
- Machine must be set every time for
different thickness of wire that enters the machine.
- This machine makes the nets and
welds them together using a spot weld.
- English is definitely a must!!!!!
- They will receive a full
- Motivation and perseverance are
more important than experience
- The work starts
with them, if the nets are not finished on time, the rest cannot continue.
- Work hours from 3 AM at night until 11 AM in the morning, persistence is important here- until 6 PM, shift bonus for early shift.
- Fully legal employment according to Belgian law among which social security, health insurance, building up the right for a Belgian pension
- Salary between 14.00€ and 15.00€ gross/hour
- Furnished accommodation - single rooms, unlimited internet, water, gas and electricity included - payable 72€/week
- Refund of transport cost to Belgium up to 125€ after four work weeks
- End of year bonus - 8,33% of gross yearly salary
- Holiday bonus - 15,38% of gross yearly salary
- Child benefits for every child
- Transportation provided (depending on distance from accommodation)
- Guidance from our multilingual coordinators