Demeyer Construct is an expert in industrial removals, in concrete terms this means moving high-tech machines from one site to another. This is done at the request of various customers (food industry, production companies, ...).
- Together with 1 or 2 experienced colleagues you go to the customer.
- You disassemble the machine or production line and place it in the truck.
- Once again at the new location you reassemble the machine.
- Technical training or experience in machine assembly (electromechanics, mechanics, metal, ...)
- You work accurately and independently
- You have logical reasoning
- You have a good knowledge of the English language
- No 9-5 mentality
- Pros: forklift certificate, driver's license CE, TIG, semi-automatic welding
- fully legal employment according to Belgian law among which social security, health insurance, building up the right for a Belgian pension
- salary starting from 13,00€ gross/hour (depending on experience and skills)
- accommodation offered by the client - single rooms, internet, water, gas and electricity included - payable 72€/week
- refund of transport cost to Belgium up to 125€ after four work weeks
- end of year bonus - 8,33% of gross yearly salary
- holiday bonus - 15,38% of gross yearly salary
- child benefits for every child
- transportation provided (depending on distance from accommodation)
- guidance from our multilingual coordinators