• you make traditional wooden formwork
• you perform all your works according to technical drawings and technical specifications
• You provide the foundation and formwork for new high-voltage pylons in a wide region.
• As formwork you are responsible for mounting wooden structures and system formwork in which the concrete is poured.
• Once the concrete has hardened, remove and disassemble the formwork.
• You reinforce the concrete with iron braid or reinforcement. To do this, cut, bend and connect metal rods. For larger concrete structures, there are prefabricated metal elements that you assemble together.
• Preferably you have several years of relevant experience as a concrete carpenter.
• You are by nature an “outdoors person” and physically demanding work does not deter you.
• You have a VCA certificate or are willing to obtain it quickly.
• In order to be able and allowed to work on the highly secured sites, you must obtain specific certificates. You are eager to learn and motivated to successfully complete this training and exams.
• You have a good knowledge of the English language.
• fully legal employment according to Belgian law among which social security, health insurance, building up the right for a Belgian pension
• salary from 15,00€ gross/hour, depends on the experience
• furnished accommodation - single rooms, unlimited internet, water, gas and electricity included - payable 72€/week
• refund of transport cost to Belgium up to 125€ after four work weeks
• end of year bonus - 8,33% of gross yearly salary
• holiday bonus - 15,38% of gross yearly salary
• child benefits for every child
• transportation provided (depending on distance from accommodation)
• guidance from our multilingual coordinators)