Company in Aalst is looking for insulators.
Insulators are responsible for the application of insulating material to exposed surfaces or structures, such as air ducts, hot or cold pipes, storage tanks, boilers, heating installations & air installations. They work in schools, hospitals, industrial projects...
- Successful applicants will have experience as an Insulator in an industrial environment.
- Insulators are responsible for the application of insulating material to exposed surfaces or structures, such as air ducts, hot or cold pipes, storage tanks, boilers.
- Preference will be given to those with experience in placing ROCKWOOL, KNAUF, ISOVER, ARMAFLEX
- The successful candidate will maintain a high degree of personal safety and environmental awareness at all time.
- The ability to communicate good in English is also required.
- fully legal employment according to Belgian law among which social security, health insurance, building up the right for a Belgian pension
- salary starting from 15,00€ gross/hour
- furnished accommodation - single rooms, unlimited internet, water, gas and electricity included - payable 72€/week
- refund of transport cost to Belgium up to 125€ after four work weeks
- end of year bonus - 8,33% of gross yearly salary
- holiday bonus - 15,38% of gross yearly salary
- child benefits for every child
- transportation provided (depending on distance from accommodation)
- guidance from our multilingual coordinators