• Placing various barriers and gates.
• Digging / drilling holes in the ground and placing the posts in
• Electrical connection of automatic gates.
• Leaving the sites tidy after the completed tasks.
You have experience in installing gates;
You have a good knowledge of electricity and / or
You are in good physical shape and enjoy working
You are customer-friendly.
You are in possession of a driving license B
You are flexible (no 9-5 mentality)
Good English is a must
• fully legal employment according to Belgian law among which social security, health insurance, building up the right for a Belgian pension
• salary around 15€-16€ gross/h, depends on experience
• furnished accommodation - single rooms, unlimited internet, water, gas and electricity included - payable 72€/week
• refund of transport cost to Belgium up to 125€ after four work weeks
• end of year bonus - 8,33% of gross yearly salary
• holiday bonus - 15,38% of gross yearly salary
• child benefits for every child
• transportation provided (depending on distance from accommodation)
• guidance from our multilingual coordinators