- You will be asked to lay complete roofs on new constructions.
- You will also renovate roofs.
- You put the frames - the seals - the insulators and different types of roofing material (Roofing / EPDM) for flat roofs.
- You realize lathing and counter-lathing.
- You lay tiles, slates and drainage elements (zinc).
- you have min 2 years of experience on a similar position
- you speak English on a min. A2 level
- you are reliable and punctual
- you are a team player
- you are looking for a long-term, stable job
- Fully legal employment according to Belgian law among which social security, health insurance, building up the right for a Belgian pension
- Salary from 16 € gross/hour
- Furnished accommodation - single rooms, unlimited internet, water, gas and electricity included - payable 72€/week
- Refund of transport cost to Belgium up to 125€ after four work weeks
- End of year bonus - 8,33% of gross yearly salary
- Holiday bonus - 15,38% of gross yearly salary
- Child benefits for every child
- Transportation provided (depending on distance from accommodation)
- Guidance from our multilingual coordinators
Where are you going to work?