If you are looking for a position as a natural stone placer, then you have come to the right place!
- you will build and cover terraces with natural stone, ceramic tiles and concrete tiles;
- you place stairs in different types of natural stone, both inside and outside;
- you mainly use bluestone when placing curbs, sills, facade skirting boards;
- you have experience setting out levels with or without laser;
- you can read plans;
As a installer you are an expert in your profession, so you have the following skills:
- you have extensive experience as a natural stone installer;
- you are someone who likes to work in a team but can also work autonomously;
- you are flexible towards colleagues and customers;
- you ensure a finely finished product;
- you work for private customers, so order and tidiness are a priority;
- you work correctly and accurately.
- you speak good English
- fully legal employment according to Belgian law among which social security, health insurance, building up the right for a Belgian pension
- salary depending on experience
- furnished accommodation - single rooms, unlimited internet, water, gas and electricity included - payable 72€/week
- refund of transport cost to Belgium up to 125€ after four work weeks
- end of year bonus - 8,33% of gross yearly salary
- holiday bonus - 15,38% of gross yearly salary
- child benefits for every child
- transportation provided (depending on distance from accommodation)
- guidance from our multilingual coordinators
This family business is an established value with its excellent service and quality of finishing every project. As a family business, they are very close to their private customers and professional customers and they work tailor-made to the customer. With the right quality tools and machines, they bring any project to a succes.