As a cobblestone layer you will be responsible for various tasks during the working day:
- breaking out of existing terraces;
- placing curbs and pavers for car parks;
- construction of driveways, footpaths, total projects;
- installing gates and fences;
- placing retaining walls;
- ground and sewerage works, digging wells.
Are you the cobblestone layer that we are searching for? Do you think you can meet these expectations?
- you have a first work experience as a cobblestone layer ;
- flexibility is not a problem for you;
- you work in a team to deliver a nice project to private customers;
- bad weather and wind doesn't scare you;
- you are punctual and correct, both with customers and with your colleagues.
- fully legal employment according to Belgian law among which social security, health insurance, building up the right for a Belgian pension
- salary depending on experience
- furnished accommodation - single rooms, unlimited internet, water, gas and electricity included - payable 72€/week
- refund of transport cost to Belgium up to 125€ after four work weeks
- end of year bonus - 8,33% of gross yearly salary
- holiday bonus - 15,38% of gross yearly salary
- child benefits for every child
- transportation provided (depending on distance from accommodation)
- guidance from our multilingual coordinators
This family business is an established value with its excellent service and quality of finishing every project. As a family business, they are very close to their private customers and professional customers and they work tailor-made to the customer. With the right quality tools and machines, they bring any project to a succes.