As a groundworker you are an early bird.
You have experience in road works and like to work outside.
You will be responsible for:
- Placing clinker bricks, cobblestones, paving stones and borders of sidewalks;
- You help the crane operator;
- You break out sidewalks and take care of the reconstruction;
- You install storm sewers, drain covers, sewerage and signage.
- Experience in a similar position;
- A VCA certificate or willing to obtain it;
- Motivation and willingness to work;
- Be prepared to get up early;
- Driving License B
- fully legal employment according to Belgian law among which social security, health insurance, building up the right for a Belgian pension
- salary according to the construction sector in Belgium (starting from 14.80 euro/hour gross salary)
- furnished accommodation - single rooms, unlimited internet, water, gas and electricity included - payable 72€/week
- refund of transport cost to Belgium up to 125€ after four work weeks
- end of year bonus - 8,33% of gross yearly salary
- holiday bonus - 15,38% of gross yearly salary
- child benefits for every child
- transportation provided (depending on distance from accommodation)
- guidance from our multilingual coordinators
A company that has been active for 35 years in road construction, sewerage construction, environmental construction and public authorities.