As a carpenter/joiner you are the hero of our society. After all, behind many wooden constructions, there is a carpenter like you who puts them together. Our customer realizes this all too well: that is why they are looking for a (junior) carpenter for challenging projects in the region around Zottegem, Belgium.
- You will cut wooden beams;
- You ensure the correct dimensions of the roofing tiles;
- You will fix the roofing tiles correctly;
- You will build up and break down the scaffolding;
- You ensure a clean, finished project for private customers.
As a roofer/ carpenter you have a diverse range of tasks and you work together with a team on various projects.
- You have a first work experience as a roofer;
- Your motivation is an extremely great asset;
- You always want to learn new things;
- You are not afraid of heights;
- You always want to deliver quality work.
- Fully legal employment according to Belgian law among which social security, health insurance, building up the right for a Belgian pension
- Salary depends on experience
- Furnished accommodation - single rooms, unlimited internet, water, gas and electricity included - payable 72€/week
- Refund of transport cost to Belgium up to 125€ after four work weeks
- End of year bonus - 8,33% of gross yearly salary
- Holiday bonus - 15,38% of gross yearly salary
- Child benefits for every child
- Transportation provided (depending on distance from accommodation)
- Guidance from our multilingual coordinators
You will work for a Belgian family business that specializes in roofing, carpentry and façade cladding for both new construction and renovation projects. Thanks to more than 20 years of experience, sustainable materials and their own machinery, they guarantee the highest quality and a secure follow-up.