As a bricklayer, you and your team will be responsible for the masonry work in new construction projects.
Together with your team you are responsible for:
- Masonry works according to the construction drawings;
- Placing profiles;
- Tailoring of stones;
- Masonry of interior and exterior walls in different types of stone and with different techniques.
- You already have experience in masonry;
- You have a driving license B;
- You speak Dutch or Polish or English;
- Fully legal employment according to Belgian law among which social security, health insurance, building up the right for a Belgian pension
- Salary depends on the experience plus meal vouchers of 7.5 euro/day
- Furnished accommodation - single rooms, unlimited internet, water, gas and electricity included - payable 72€/week
- Refund of transport cost to Belgium up to 125€ after four work weeks
- End of year bonus - 8,33% of gross yearly salary
- Holiday bonus - 15,38% of gross yearly salary
- Child benefits for every child
- Transportation provided (depending on distance from accommodation)
- Guidance from our multilingual coordinators
This company is not only paying attention to their customers, but also to their employees.
They are not only building houses for the customers, but also want to create a second home for the employees.