As a installer of gates and sun blinds, you will be on the road with a colleague to do placements at the customers.
During your working day you will be responsible for:
- Carrying out preparatory work, with or without a colleague;
- Prepare the place for placement;
- Assembling gates and sun blinds;
- You are responsible for installing and adjusting the automatic controls (electrical knowledge is a big plus!);
- You give the necessary explanation to the customer regarding the installation and the use of the installation;
- You are ultimately responsible, you have an eye for quality and finish;
- We are looking for someone with the following qualities:
- You work according to the safety regulations;
- You are fluent in English;
- You have extensive experience in installing gates and sun blinds;
- You have an eye for quality and finish;
- You are very punctual.
- You were trained in wood or have a relevant experience to look back on.
- Fully legal employment according to Belgian law among which social security, health insurance, building up the right for a Belgian pension
- Salary depends on the experience
- Furnished accommodation - single rooms, unlimited internet, water, gas and electricity included - payable 72€/week
- Refund of transport cost to Belgium up to 125€ after four work weeks
- End of year bonus - 8,33% of gross yearly salary
- Holiday bonus - 15,38% of gross yearly salary
- Child benefits for every child
- Transportation provided (depending on distance from accommodation)
- Guidance from our multilingual coordinators
Are you a specialist in installing gates and sun protection blinds? Or do you want to learn this and do you have a diploma in the wood sector?
Then we might be looking for you!
Since the company is in full growth, we are looking for an experienced installer or somebody who just finished a formation in this sector.
With a manager who likes to stand among his workers, we are looking for someone who is proud of his work and who also likes to show it. Giving respect = getting respect.