In this job at a natural stone worker, you will work in the sawmill department.
This is both indoor and outdoor work. How does your day looks like?
- Moving blocks of natural stone with the overhead crane;
- Prepare blocks for sawing: place on the cart and make and apply plaster so that it stays in place;
- Place the cart with the block under the sawing machine;
- Adjust the diamond wires of the sawing machine according to the necessary width of sawing;
- Set up the machine according to certain parameters and turn it on;
- During the sawing, check if everything is in order.
- Working in alternating shifts: 5:00 AM - 1:00 PM & 1:00 PM - 9:00 PM
- You have overhead crane certificate or experience with this;
- You have no problem with rougher work and outdoor work;
- You speak good english
- Fully legal employment according to Belgian law among which social security, health insurance, building up the right for a Belgian pension
- Salary 14.8801 euro gros/ hour+ 0.4586 shift bonus and meal vouchers of 6.75 euro/day
- Furnished accommodation - single rooms, unlimited internet, water, gas and electricity included - payable 72€/week
- Refund of transport cost to Belgium up to 125€ after four work weeks
- End of year bonus - 8,33% of gross yearly salary
- Holiday bonus - 15,38% of gross yearly salary
- Child benefits for every child
- Transportation provided (depending on distance from accommodation)
- Guidance from our multilingual coordinators