known for metalworking and sheet metalworking for every sector.
machined metal is an integral part of many Belgian companies. Examples include assembly
systems and machine components. That explains why we are active in a wide range
of sectors, such as agriculture, transport, industry, electronics, furniture
and lighting, for companies in all parts of the country.
skilled at all the metalworking techniques: from basic techniques such as laser
cutting, punching, bending and welding, via finishing techniques such as powder
coating and wet coating, to advanced techniques such as inserting, turning, milling
and spot welding.
We are URGENTLY looking for 1 CNC Laser Cutting
Graduates with a CNC training can also qualify for this,
also people with a first CNC experience can apply for this.
- Being able to read a technical plan
- Have knowledge of CNC Trumpf Laser and can
operate and adjust it independently
- Further training can be provided in the company
- Motivated person with a sense of order and
- Timetable: 2 shifts.
- Graduates with CNC training can also qualify for
this, even people with a first CNC experience can apply for this.
- English at a conversational level
Determine the different editing phases and the
adjustment values (tolerance, position, surface condition, ...) of the piece
that has to be made and the tools.
Perform preventive or corrective basic maintenance
of machines or equipment
Recording data for production and quality of the
produced parts (disruptions, interventions, ...)
Starting and monitoring production (preproduction,
series production, ...)
Check the produced parts
Offer: salary starting from 12.60euro/hour gross salary,
bonus 6% if you work in shift.
- fully legal employment according to Belgian law
- salary 12,60€ gross/hour+ 6% bonus if you work in shift
- accommodation - single rooms payable 72€/week
- refund of transport cost to Belgium up to 125€
- free access to unlimited Internet in the accommodation
- end of year bonus 8,33% of gross yearly salary
- holiday bonus 15,38% of gross yearly salary
- child benefit 93,93€/month for the first child
- guidance from our multilingual coordinators