For the final finishing department the company is looking for a motivated mechanic.
- Assembling pneumatic parts, valves, pipes...
- Assembling mechanic parts, fuel tanks, air compressors...
- Preparing cooling water and fuel systems
- Starting and testing the heating system
- Testing and repairing the pneumatic system
- Diploma in mechanics
- You need at least one previous and relevant work experience
- You have a basic knowledge in pneumatics, knowledge of hydraulics is not necessary
- Being able to work accurate
- Being able to work independently and in a team
- Communicative English
- You work during the day
- 15 euro gross/ hour depending on your experience
- fully legal employment according to Belgian law among which social security, health insurance, building up the right for a Belgian pension
- furnished accommodation - single rooms, unlimited internet, water, gas and electricity included - payable 72€/week
- refund of transport cost to Belgium up to 125€ after four work weeks
- end of year bonus - 8,33% of gross yearly salary
- holiday bonus - 15,38% of gross yearly salary
- child benefits for every child
- transportation provided (depending on distance from accommodation)
- guidance from our multilingual coordinators