Prepare forklifts for delivery or sale.
Carrying out maintenance work and repairs.
Analyzing and solving technical problems.
Ensure safety and cleanliness in the workplace
· In possession of an A2 diploma / Bachelor or equivalent through experience in a technical field.
· All-round technical passion and insight with knowledge of hydraulics, mechanics and electricity.
· Knowledge of electric and combustion engines is a plus.
· Interested in delving into the technology of mobile internal means of transport.
· Safety First: safe working is not a task for you but an attitude.
· Strongly communicative skills in English, willing to learn Dutch
- fully legal employment according to Belgian law among which social security, health insurance, building up the right for a Belgian pension
- salary starting with 14€ gross/hour, raised after w few months; many overhours possible
- furnished accommodation - single rooms, unlimited internet, water, gas and electricity included - payable 72€/week
- refund of transport cost to Belgium up to 125€ after four work weeks
- end of year bonus - 8,33% of gross yearly salary
- holiday bonus - 15,38% of gross yearly salary
- child benefits for every child
- transportation provided (depending on distance from accommodation)
- guidance from our multilingual coordinators