For our client we are looking for an experienced cooling technician.
As a fitter of cooling installations you are responsible for:
- Installing cooling installations with your teammates; like split units, VRV, coolers, ventilation.
- You do preparations like making passages, installing hanging systems and pipes, pulling and connecting electrical cables, etc.
- You help with the cooling connection and the start-up of the installation
- You carry out maintenance
- You have a hands-on mentality and you can work qualitatively, independently and efficiently
- You already have several years of experience in assembling cooling installations
- You are in possession of a driving license B
- It is a plus if you are in possession of a cooling technology certificate
- You have communicative knowledge of English
- Fully legal employment according to Belgian law among which social security, health insurance, building up the right for a Belgian pension
- Salary 15.00€ gross/hour
- Furnished accommodation - single rooms, unlimited internet, water, gas and electricity included - payable 72€/week
- Refund of transport cost to Belgium up to 125€ after four work weeks
- End of year bonus - 8,33% of gross yearly salary
- Holiday bonus - 15,38% of gross yearly salary
- Child benefits for every child
- Transportation provided (depending on distance from accommodation)
- Guidance from our multilingual coordinators