Rogers Corporation is looking for maintenance technicians who are long term engaged. This means the candidates MUST be willing to learn the Dutch language after a few months. The company has about 200 employees, a very good communication between everybody working there and a big team spirit.
Rogers has two departments, PES makes customized prototypes, using copper and metal processing. This department requires a lot of manual crafting skills. The second department, ACS (where the technicians would work) is a paper factory, which form the basic of circuit boards. International clients (like for example Siemens)edit these boards.
Very good knowledge of electricity
PLC knowledge, detecting problems fluently & fixing them
Working with different processes
As a technician you have a coaching role with respect to the operators
Very good English skills
BA4/BA5 attest is a plus
- Fully legal employment according to Belgian law among which social security, health insurance, building up the right for a Belgian pension
- Salary 16.90 gross/ hour for start. The bigger your qualifications & seniority in the company the salary grows. 8 euro/ day food vouchers. Possibility to working on Saturday (payed as overhours OR you can take the hours as an extra holiday). 13% extra if you work in an early or late shift, 20% for the night shift. Possibility to working only nights when you had your education.
- Furnished accommodation - single rooms, unlimited internet, water, gas and electricity included - payable 72€/week
- Refund of transport cost to Belgium up to 125€ after four work weeks
- end of year bonus - 8,33% of gross yearly salary
- Holiday bonus - 15,38% of gross yearly salary
- Child benefits for every child
- Transportation provided (depending on distance from accommodation)
- Guidance from our multilingual coordinators