As a full-time Software Solutions Consultant you will be responsible for handling end-to-end software implementation, enhancement and customization projects, as well as training for our customers. You will be working under the guidance of a senior Project Manager and a senior Software Solutions Consultant. In order to succeed in this role, you need to be able to analyze customer business needs and easily translate them into technical concepts.
A major part of your work will involve continuous communication with clients and developing good relationships with them throughout the duration of a given project. As a key contact for your customers, you will need to establish and maintain effective and transparent communication with the client, Sales Account Managers and the Software Consulting team at all project stages.
- Organize and lead customer needs assessment meetings to gather and understand client objectives
- Work in close collaboration with the software consulting team to design a solution that best meets customer needs
- Lead solution implementations from beginning to end, including testing, go-live and post-implementation support
- Continuously communicate project progress and expectations to the client and the Project Manager ? Support customers throughout the go-live process; conduct client training sessions
- Ensure that each project is completed on time, on budget and meets customer expectations
- Perform solution upgrades, customizations and enhancements (including configuration and development)
-Achieve your individual utilization targets set by senior management; participate in regular progress reviews